Legoland Windsor sex assaults: Parents appeal on Crimewatch
- Published
BBC's Crimewatch programme has spoken to the mothers of two daughters who were abused at Legoland in August as part of an appeal
Two mothers whose young daughters were sexually assaulted during a trip to Legoland have spoken out about the attack.
The six-year-old girls were "touched inappropriately" by a man at a playground in the theme park in Windsor, Berkshire on August 11.
One of the parents said she had not expected an adult to be inside the pirate-themed Castaway Camp play area.
Thames Valley Police released an e-fit of a suspect last month.

The assaults happened at Castaway Camp in the Pirate Shores area of the attraction
A reconstruction will be broadcast on BBC One's Crimewatch at 21:00 BST, followed by a police appeal.
The assaults happened between 12:15 BST and 12:30 in the Pirate Shores area of the attraction on a day when about 14,200 attended the theme park.
One of the mothers told the programme: "I wasn't concerned about them being in there, I was concerned with one of them running out and getting lost."
"You just wouldn't even think that there was an adult in there."
The other mother said: "They did a bucket and spade list of what they wanted to do in the summer holidays, Legoland was on the bucket and spade list."

Police issued an e-fit of the suspect
A man in his 20s, from Bracknell, was arrested on suspicion of sexually assault but was released without charge on 31 August.
- Published12 August 2016
- Published17 August 2016