Larne arson attack causes 'considerable damage'
- Published

Two people were inside the house at the time of the attack
Considerable damage has been caused in a "reckless" arson attack on a house in County Antrim on Saturday, police have said.
The incident happened at about 21:15 GMT in Fairway in Larne.

The contents of living room in the house were destroyed in the fire
A man and a woman in their 30s were in the house at the time but were not injured.
It was reported that a wheelie bin was placed in the living room of the house and set alight.
Some neighbouring homes were evacuated as a precaution.

Extensive damage was caused to the property but no-one was hurt
The Northern Ireland Fire and Rescue Service attended and said the fire was deliberate.
Insp Patrick Mullan described the incident as a "totally reckless act" and added that it was "fortunate" there had been no injuries or deaths.
Police are appealing for witnesses and information.