Watch: Police steer people on bridge towards safetypublished at 01:22 British Summer Time 4 June 2017
London Bridge: 'I need you to move towards safety'
Police say the death toll from Saturday's attacks has risen to eight
Australian au pair Sara Zelenak is named as the latest victim of the attacks
Police searching for French national Xavier Thomas have recovered a body from the Thames
A 30-year-old man was arrested for terrorism offences in the early hours of Wednesday
Police casualty bureau can be contacted on 0800 096 1233 and 020 7158 0197
London Bridge: 'I need you to move towards safety'
Restaurant workers in Borough Market: 'We saw attack'
Scotland's first minister tweets:
Allow X content?
This article contains content provided by X. We ask for your permission before anything is loaded, as they may be using cookies and other technologies. You may want to read X’s cookie policy, external and privacy policy, external before accepting. To view this content choose ‘accept and continue’.
London Ambulance tweets...
Allow X content?
This article contains content provided by X. We ask for your permission before anything is loaded, as they may be using cookies and other technologies. You may want to read X’s cookie policy, external and privacy policy, external before accepting. To view this content choose ‘accept and continue’.
Police say the situation is still ongoing, the BBC's Priya Patel in the London Bridge area reports.
Our reporter says she's seen police officers with blood on their sleeves and uniforms.
Kumi de Costa was caught up with her two friends at the incident in Borough Market. She told the BBC what she saw:
"The cab driver turned into the market and we got stuck right in the middle of the shooting we were in a one-way street and couldn’t turn around.
"There were loads of shots being fired. Two people were on the floor behind the church with two or three people leaning over them.
"About 50 police were pointing guns at us - the cab driver had the laser pointed right at them, our hands were up, we were trying to get out so they shooed us away.
"A man was coming out of the restaurant, he had a napkin on his neck with blood pouring out, there was another man lying on the floor. I don’t know if he was in the recovery position or dead.
"We weaved through little side streets where the police were telling us to go to Blackfriars Bridge and we could see people looking over the side; people had maybe jumped over the bridge.
"A couple of times we had to lie down on the floor of the cab because of the shooting around us."
Lib Dem leader tweets...
Allow X content?
This article contains content provided by X. We ask for your permission before anything is loaded, as they may be using cookies and other technologies. You may want to read X’s cookie policy, external and privacy policy, external before accepting. To view this content choose ‘accept and continue’.
Allow X content?
This article contains content provided by X. We ask for your permission before anything is loaded, as they may be using cookies and other technologies. You may want to read X’s cookie policy, external and privacy policy, external before accepting. To view this content choose ‘accept and continue’.
Alex Shellum was in the Mudlark pub with his girlfriend and two friends, underneath London Bridge, at the time of the incident.
"At around 22:00 BST an injured woman came into the pub seeking assistance.
"She was bleeding heavily from the neck - it appeared that her throat had been cut. People sought to stem the bleeding and the pub was closed.
"Outside the pub, emergency services were performing CPR on a further individual. From there, we were instructed to move along by armed police.
They sought refuge with some others at Bill's restaurant in the market.
"Police instructed us to wait in the kitchen whilst they swept the surrounding area. We were then ordered to leave the restaurant by armed police - we were then escorted at running speed away from the area."
The Metropolitan Police adds that Vauxhall's incident was "a stabbing", not connecting to the London Bridge and Borough Market incidents.
Allow X content?
This article contains content provided by X. We ask for your permission before anything is loaded, as they may be using cookies and other technologies. You may want to read X’s cookie policy, external and privacy policy, external before accepting. To view this content choose ‘accept and continue’.
Allow X content?
This article contains content provided by X. We ask for your permission before anything is loaded, as they may be using cookies and other technologies. You may want to read X’s cookie policy, external and privacy policy, external before accepting. To view this content choose ‘accept and continue’.
US President Donald Trump has tweeted a message of support for London and the UK
Allow X content?
This article contains content provided by X. We ask for your permission before anything is loaded, as they may be using cookies and other technologies. You may want to read X’s cookie policy, external and privacy policy, external before accepting. To view this content choose ‘accept and continue’.
Prime Minister Theresa May said: "Following updates from police and security officials, I can confirm that the terrible incident in London is being treated as a potential act of terrorism.
"This is a fast moving investigation. I want to express my huge gratitude to the police and emergency services who are on the scene. Our thoughts are with those who are caught up in these dreadful events."
No-one has so far claimed responsibility for the suspected terror attacks in central London.
However supporters of so-called Islamic State have been cheering the incidents on social media, BBC Monitoring reports.
The BBC understands those who are walking wounded are being taken by bus to Liverpool Street station. They are being treated for their injuries at a nearby hotel
Sandra Miya was walking past the station when she saw people "covered in blood with heads bandaged".
Prime Minister Theresa May has said the "terrible incident" in London is being treated as a "potential act of terrorism".
She will chair the government's emergency committee COBRA on Sunday morning.
Here's a map of the reported incidents in London.
Vauxhall station has since been reopened.
Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn has tweeted his thanks to the emergency services and called the events "brutal and shocking".
Allow X content?
This article contains content provided by X. We ask for your permission before anything is loaded, as they may be using cookies and other technologies. You may want to read X’s cookie policy, external and privacy policy, external before accepting. To view this content choose ‘accept and continue’.
Whitehall officials have said there is no indication the headquarters of MI6 at Vauxhall Cross has been targeted, BBC security correspondent Frank Gardner says.
Officers from the Counter-Terrorism Special Forces are at the scene of the 'vehicle and knife' incident at London Bridge.