CCTV of attempted Tesco theftpublished at 12:47
Police have released a CCTV still, external of a man they would like to speak to after a would-be thief left empty handed from a Tesco store in Heanor.

Updates for Tuesday 8 March 2016
News, sport, travel and weather updates resume at 08:00 Wednesday
Dave Wade
Police have released a CCTV still, external of a man they would like to speak to after a would-be thief left empty handed from a Tesco store in Heanor.
Charlie Slater
BBC Weather presenter
Grey and cloudy but mainly dry this afternoon with the chance of one or two showers.
Highs of 6C (43F).
BBC Travel
There's very slow traffic on the A57 Woolley Lane westbound in Hollingworth between Samuel Street and the A6018 Back Moor, up in the far northwest of the county.
Dave Wade
BBC Local Live
Npower has said there will be 150 job losses in Burton when it closes its contact centre in the town.
It was previously reported that 200 jobs were to go from the Wetmore Road site.
The firm said it will create 70 new posts at its Worcester base.
The job losses are among 2,400 announced yesterday as part of the energy company's two-year recovery plan.
Dave Wade
BBC Local Live
Here are the top stories this morning:
BBC Travel
Roadworks in Ilkeston are causing delays on the A6096 Lower Stanton Road at the Cavendish Road junction.
BBC Travel
A broken-down vehicle is blocking a lane of the M1 northbound between junctions 28 and 29.
Mike O'Sullivan
Reporter, East Midlands Today
Mr Owen also said that the personal activity monitors used in the home posed a risk to health and safety and were "systematically unsafe".
He said the home has now introduced regular checks on the monitor system and weekly battery changes.
Gerald Hudson, trading as Milford House Partnership, denies both charges brought under the health and safety act but he does not have to appear at court as the charges were brought against the Milford House Partnership.
Judge Jonathan Bennett told the jury: "You are not here to decide if the defendant caused or did not cause the accident, it's all about the risk to safety."
Mike O'Sullivan
Reporter, East Midlands Today
The court heard that Mrs Bennett was staying by herself in a single bed in a double room that contained two double wardrobes.
Jonathan Owen, prosecuting for Amber Valley Borough Council, said a Health and Safety Executive expert had checked the wardrobe that fell on top of her.
"Only a small proportion of Mrs Bennett's weight was needed to pull over the wardrobe and the wardrobe exposed Mrs Bennett to significant risk to her health and safety," he said.
"If a suitable and sufficient assessment had been made, the defendant would have concluded that the wardrobe was not safe and fastened it to the wall."
He said the wardrobes were fastened to the wall at the Milford House Care Home after the accident.
Dave Wade
BBC Local Live
An 80-year-old woman with Alzheimer's Disease was found dead under a wardrobe that had fallen onto her at a care home, Derby Crown Court hears.
Thomasina Bennett, from Belper, was temporarily staying at Milford House Care Home while her daughter was on holiday when she was discovered by a carer in April 2012.
She was later confirmed dead by a nurse.
Milford House Partnership has denied two health and safety at work charges.
Dave Wade
BBC Local Live
Rare footage of wild otters on a new Derbyshire nature reserve has been taken.
Derbyshire Wildlife Trust believes there may be a pair of the creatures at Witches Oak Water reserve, near Aston-on-Trent.
Sally Swinfen
BBC Radio Derby newsreader
Npower has confirmed it is closing an office in Burton which employs about 200 people.
It confirmed 2,400 job losses in the UK today as part of "radical restructuring".
BBC Derby Sport
Derby County head coach, Darren Wassall, says the Rams are still in the promotion race and have never been out of it.
Derby are in fifth place as they head to Queens Park Rangers tonight, seven points behind second placed Middlesbrough.
Allow X content?
This article contains content provided by X. We ask for your permission before anything is loaded, as they may be using cookies and other technologies. You may want to read X’s cookie policy, external and privacy policy, external before accepting. To view this content choose ‘accept and continue’.
Dave Wade
BBC Local Live
Derbyshire Fire and Rescue said they've still not been in the Hippodrome building to investigate the cause as it's still deemed to be unstable.
Bob Curry, from Derbyshire Fire and Rescue, said the former Hippodrome building has no gas or electricity supply.
"There is no potential for an accidental fire unless someone's started a campfire for food," he said.
"The likelihood is the fire was set deliberately."
BBC Travel
There's slow traffic on the A5132 The Castle Way between Repton Road and the A38 because of roadworks.
Dave Wade
BBC Local Live
We've got more this morning on that massive fire at the former Hippodrome in Derby over the weekend.
The fire service says it was likely to have been started deliberately.
Eight crews tackled the flames which caused further damage to the Grade-II listed building.
Charlie Slater
BBC Weather presenter
Here's how it's looking today...
BBC Travel
Station Road in Sandiacre is closed in both directions at Westminster Avenue because of an accident earlier on and an unsafe building. There are diversions in place.
Dave Wade
BBC Local Live
Hello Derbyshire. What a sunrise this morning. Our Weather Watchers have been sending some incredible pictures in.
This is my favourite so far by Larryloader in Ashover.
Send us yours via email, Facebook, external or Twitter., external